1. The patient will not be given general anaesthesia i.e. they will not be put to sleep. Therefore it is recommended that patient have a meal before arriving.
2. It is advised that patients closely trim all of the pubic hair from the base of the penis.
3. It is recommended that patients have supportive underwear, such as briefs or boxer briefs to wear after the circumcision.
4. Feel free to bring reading material or a personal stereo with headphones.
5. Wear supportive underwear and elevate the penis on your abdomen to minimise swelling and discomfort.